Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ode to Cupcakes!



I love cupcakes! They're cute, they're tasty, they're amazing. What's not to like? And, I think it is time for me to admit that I love cupcakes made from a box. The lovely, delightful cupcakes pictured above are made from a supermarket brand lemon cake mix. Yum! I can appreciate gourmet masterpieces, as the cupcakes from Washington DC-based CakeLove are. But, at the end of the day, these cupcakes, with a little bit of vanilla frosting and a shake of round sprinkles make me happier than anything else in the world! YUM! As my big sister likes to say, "Don't hate, appreciate."

: )

2 comments:

Frank said...

gasp! better than cakelove? what is going on here??

I should've taken you to the cupcake store in coolidge corner! supposedly the best cupcakes in boston! ohwell, next time.

anisha said...

oh! i think i had one of their cupcakes, because bethany, my sister's bff, brought us a pumpkin cupcake from a new bakery in boston. could that be the same one??? if it is... so good!