Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
2. Pour batter into pie crust. There will probably be extra batter- that's ok! Freeze is for future pies or use it to make pumpkin pancakes. I will post a recipe on those this week when I make them!
3. Bake pie in an oven preheated to 350 F for 1 hour, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
I like to serve my pumpkin pie with ice cream, but I also serve it with whipped cream, since my friends like it with whipped cream better than with ice cream. I also like to sprinkle some chocolate shavings over the top!
3 comments:
mmmm....pumpkin. I had pumpkin ice cream this weekend!
wooohoo yay for fall desserts! =)
I *know* Ashu thought this was good! *wink*
Post a Comment