Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Requests?

If anyone wants me to make something for them or to try out a recipe, let me know! I am happy to entertain requests!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

ever since i left tufts, i haven't been getting my daily dosage of the Food Network! thanks to your blog, now I can stay up-to-date on everything food related. thanks anisha!

Lisa said...

oh i think you should make a post about DIPS!! i would love to have to pico de gallo recipe. mmmmm

Anonymous said...

ice cream cake! more fruit tarts! muahaha

Anonymous said...

ooo and nachos!! oo and your southwestern? scrambled eggs! yum

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!! This is AWESOME.

Um, Bhangin Bartha (ok, I know I can't spell it) and any other yummy indian food you want to share, since your sister, as fabulous as she is, has taken 10 years to teach me how to cook Indian.

Anonymous said...

I think anonymous posting has also lost it's allure, it's not like you don't know who's making the stupidest comments on every posting. Um requests... actually I second Lisa on the dip idea.